Its my choice!

Social Service through bollywood movie reviews.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Khosla Ka Ghosla


Rating: 8/10


“A very cute movie”…as a friend of mine quoted. And I totally agree with that. A story about a middle class Khosla (Anupan Kher and co.) family who put their entire life’s saving to buy a plot of land to build a bigger house, but few days later they find their land has been encroached by a certain Mr. Khurana (Boman Irani). The Khosla family then tries all possible ‘P’s plead, police, Pehelwans and political organization but all leads to nothing. In a desperate last ditch attempt they try something new….and that I am not going to spoil it for you….The movie is light hearted and while you feel the pressure on the family there is also a smile and laughter on your face…kudos to the director and the cast for this. The story is very orginal, Boman Irani is at his best, Anupam Kher and his two sons are brilliant. This guy Ranvir Shorey who plays the younger of the two sons has a great comic timing; he also featured as Nanoo in Pyar Ke Side Effects. Tara Sharma as Megna, elder son’s love interest, looks very effortless and surely much above my expectation, after Masti I thought that would be her last movie. See this for the story, for a good laugh and Boman Irani.

Verdict: Must See.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandeep Meher said...

3 reviews in one night... good going.

11:59 pm  
Blogger girish said...

I had written the reviews almost just after seeing each movie, but was just not getting the time to publish. Also I am so hooked on to chess these days...that i prefer playing chess more, in my free time.

2:00 am  
Blogger girish said...

expect some soon, was on vacation in Jan, in India. And found myself in far away places like Tallinn and Vilnius for the next two weeks for work related matter. Guru was OK, but the one movie that a mark on me was DOR, see it if u can. Also I am hooked on to yahoo internet chess these days that blogging has become 2nd priority now!

6:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home