Its my choice!

Social Service through bollywood movie reviews.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Iqbal



Rating: 8/10

I was not going to watch this initially, thinking it might be a take off on Lagaan. However I was totally wrong, glad I watched it, its simply a must watch for anybody who understands cricket. Its a movie about a deaf and dumb guy and how he still chases his dream to play for the Indian team. Nagesh Kukunoor has done a brilliant piece of work, I had liked his 'Hyderabad Blues 1 & 2' but hadn't enjoyed 'Bollywood calling' as I felt it should have been named 'Tollywood calling'. I need to see 'Teen Deeware' and 'Rockford' now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Somu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:55 am  
Blogger Somu said...

Nice pic, boss.

Kukunoor did a great job with this film, You can see his production values have been steadily rising since Hyd Blues, but this still looks like a low budget indie flick.

5:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home